Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, July 7, 2014

TCPTUES270




Hello, hello!! Hope you all are well, I got a wild hair this weekend, and instead of crafty time, decided to COMPLETELY overhaul my studio instead! Our old desktop computer finally died, and so the need for our giant computer desk, and the need for me to share my tiny room with kids and files, suddenly disappeared! :) So, I bit the bullet and started working on a project that I knew would be overwhelming to say the least. Clearing out aallllll my supplies, and repainting was step one. I went with a cream on the walls, which is so uncharacteristic of me, I'm usually such a color girl. But the room is tiny and has no window, so I figured the lighter, the better. I'm also repainting the bulk of the furniture I'm using in there a high-gloss white. The piece de resistance will be the craft table hubby is building for me! It will also add the pop of color the room will need, and you will never guess what color-it's NOT blue! Shocker, I know! ;) I look forward to sharing the room with you when it's all done. But, I'm guessing you are here to see a card or somethin'. ;)


Today is the beginning of a new TCP Tuesday challenge! We have a fabulous sketch for you today, brought to you by the fabulous Hostess, Wendy! :) Here are the details for TCP Tuesday: 
  1. Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted here on this blog as well as on our Splitcoaststampers forum and our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES270. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
  3. You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
  4. Cards and projects are not required to use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
  5. On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
  6. At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
  7. The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and on the TCP Blog.

Here is the sketch:

Alma is offering a FREE Cutable right here, for this challenge. So you can cut all the layers out on your Silhouette (if you have one), or there is a PDF version that you can print and cut. I used the PDF this time, but I actually *did* just order a Silhouette Cameo! I'm so excited! But it's not here yet, soon though..... ;) My other website, Craft Storage Ideas offers bundles and deals on Silhouette products EVERY month, with our discount code: STORAGE.

Here's my card again, I used "At Your Service" for a fun birthday card! :) This is a large card 6" square.

Here's a few more shots: 



I hope you like my card! I had a lot of fun making it. I have several buds with July birthdays, so I bet this will be gone before ya know it! ;) Also, don't forget, we also have a Summer Blog Hop going on at TCP right now, too! You can link up on the top of the sidebar here.




That's it for me, have a fabulous week! :) 



1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

Cute and girly and fun! Hope all your renos go well!