Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, June 20, 2014

Birthday Thank You notes for Hubby

Hi friends! Just stopping in with some cute thank you notes I made for Hubby a month ago. He had his 40th birthday in May and we wanted to send out some notes to our amazing friends! So many brought gifts (SO not needed, but appreciated!)
I had to make a dozen of these, so simple was on the agenda. I love this stamp set. It's from the dollar section at Michaels, and being acrylic, isn't as nice of quality as my photopolymer stamps, but it is such a cute image, and makes such fast cards, it's become a favorite!
Those printed die cut pieces were from a K & Company pack, I think it had been from a Spotted Canary prize pack a long time ago. Using pre made embellishments like that can really make for a fast set of cards, especially when you are using a stamp like this one, that won't be colored.

Hubby noticed that I used the grid/"engineering" DP on half these, he liked that touch! The others I used an old DP that complimented the fan shape.

That's it for me today! Thanks for popping by! 


1 comment: