Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!


Hi there! Just a SPEEDY post and card today. I am still so swamped! Ack! But today is my Dad's 60th birthday, and I did want to show you his card...

So, as with the other day, TIME is of the essence for me right now! So, I wanted to make a quick, CAS, masculine card that didn't take too much time & in colors I knew he would like. I pulled out this old SU! stamp set, as well as the Woodgrain background set and a birthday set for the sentiment. I stamped the stamps in Old Olive and Pacific Point, then I added the birthday sentiment in Early Espresso. I wrote in the #60, on the "genuine article" image. I added some stickers to spell out "Dad" and the final touch was some punched, layered stars in masculine prints and to distress the card edges.

That's all for me today! Hope you all are well! There will be a new colourQ challenge tomorrow, hope you can play!

xoxox, Noelle

supply list: stamps & solid cardstock, inkpads, punches: Stampin' Up!; DP: Cosmo Cricket & K&Company; letter stickers: Auhentique

DUST IT OFF!: Those stamps haven't seen the light of day for awhile, but they are really cool! :) 

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

now that is a cute card... Love those colors together..

Marjie Kemper said...

Great card! Glad to find you through the LinkedIn blog. Happy to follow. Hope you'll check out my blog as well.