Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, August 6, 2011

10 minute card times 2!


Hi there! CRAZY weekend! My oldest son had his first Ironkids triathlon this morning! I am such a proud mama! (even though, it did mean me getting up at 330am, LOL) But anyway, it was my nephew's birthday yesterday and my middle son had a birthday party this afternoon. So, I had to be a SUPER-SPEEDY card making machine last night! 

I tried to use tools and papers that were already out, just to make the process as quick as possible. I pulled this striped DP from my scraps bin, and the Kraft cardstock was already out, the blue and orange cards were already cut. I heat embossed the robots using a turquoise EP on red cardstock, punched them with a large circle and did a teeny bit of stamping on the kraft cardstock with the border stamp in the set. Popped those robots up with foam tape and added a library clip to each card. And, voila! 2 boy birthday cards in 10 minutes flat! Have a super Sunday, all!

xoxox, Noelle

supply list: solid cardstock, ink, stamps, and library clips: Stampin' Up!; DP: MME; punch: EK Success; turquoise EP; heat gun

DUST IT OFF! Pull only DP from your scraps bin for a quick project that doesn't waste! :)

No comments: