Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! I wanted to show you the card I made for my awesome hubby, who I really DO believe is the best daddy in the world! So I thought I'd make him a winner's ribbon :) Pretty simple card, there is a BG paper from Crate Paper, the trike stamp is Unity and then some more of those teeny Cosmo Cricket sticker letters. I hope you like it & to all you Dads out there, I hope your day is fabulous! :)

xoxox, Noelle

supply list: solid cardstock in Real red, River Rock and Soft Suede, Real Red inkpad: Stampin' Up!; punches: EK Success; stamp: Unity; sticker letters: Cosmo Cricket; patterned paper: Crate Paper; ribbon: Hobby Lobby; turquoise herringbone ribbon: MFT

DUST IT OFF!: Use those ribbon scraps to make some "award" type ribbons, you can put them on cards, scrapbook pages or even add a safety pin to the back and make them wearable art. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute card!! Great way to use up little scraps of ribbon that you cant tie to bow :-)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card for your hubby, Noelle. So cute! Love it and have a fun and happy day tomorrow! Sylvia

Beebeebabs said...

Great card thanks for sharing!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Great card thanks for sharing!!!

Annette Allen said...

Love this card...I bet your husband loved it...