Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tutu Bunny Valentine


Hi all! I am really enjoying making so many cards right now. This has been a great week creatively. My mojo is going and it feels great. However, my carpal tunnel has flared up for the first time in 10 years, so I guess I need to watch it. :( But I really wanted to do this challenge that The Cat's Pajamas is having, Oldies but Goodies. The idea is to use some of your older TCP stamps on your project. I pulled out one of my fave older sets called "Tutu Much" I have used this set many many times, so you may have seen it before. A friend mentioned that these bunnies look like the ones from Beatrix Potter, and I always thought that too!


I wanted a bit of a different take on this card, and I thought that gathering the doily up would be something different and would give this card a sweet look. It's not a very mailman friendly card, but I do like it :)


So I layered up the gathered doily, the flower doily I cut from Blushing Bride card stock, and the bunny that I fussy cut out after coloring her. Then I layered the banner with sentiment over that. This card is really frilly, really girly, and a big departure from my "normal" style I think. The DP I used is from MME. I added a cute Recollections button on top of the printed flowers, too.



Well that is all for me today, have a fabulous day! :)

hugs, Noelle


4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my word girl this is so so cute.. I love it..

lauren bergold said...

hi noelle, *LOVE* this fab card, that adorable bunny is just TUTU cuuuuuuuute! :)

to answer your question: YES! we'd loooooooove for you to be a lovely guest star again at JINGLE BELLES this year! would you like to set a prompt, or jump in with one of ours? either way, email me (llaurenb@hotmail.com) and we'll set it up!

Linda Nicholson said...

So very pretty Noelle! Love the crumpled up doily and how it is layered under the one TCP CutUps (the name of which escapes me right now). Definitely a very pretty, girly card!

Linda

Nancy Thomas said...

Such a fun group of elements to highlight the TuTu bunny. I love that set too!!