Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, November 8, 2010

just because I felt like it, butterflies and snowflakes card;) BLOG CANDY reminder!


Hi there! Another quick post for today, and then I will be back tomorrow with some cards I made with my SpottedCanary.com goodies! I just made this card because I wanted to play with my new stamps from Verve. I used another sheet of that cool no-name paper I talked about in the last post, it is flocked, so pretty! The only thing that you may be wondering about is the butterfly. I punched out a vellum butterfly and a flocked butterfly I layered the vellum one on top of the other and pinched them together in the middle. I stapled them on the back where I pinched them together, then I folded the flocked wings out to the right, and adhere them together inside. Then I just added some rhinestones to the center for it's body.

Supply list: stamps: Verve, starburst brads: Karen Foster, solid cardstock: SU!, dazzling diamonds glitter & clear embossing powder:SU!, silver craft inkpad: Martha Stewart Crafts, flocked paper: purchased at Xpedx, Chocolate inkpad, SU!, butterfly punch:SU!/EK Success

Don't forget about my BLOG CANDY giveaway! Go to this post on my blog and comment. Any comment will enter you, but I what want to know is what was the best prize you won and why. The winner will be drawn at random on Thursday morning! :)

"See" you soon! :) Noelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the butterfly :)