Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Scrapbook pages from retreat

Hi all! I was at a scrapbook retreat over the weekend & wanted to share some pages with you! I'm not going to type out a manufacturers list (too lengthy) but please email me if you have any questions! The only thing that may be different than the traditional paper/stickers & die cuts would be on the red Disneyland pages, I cut out some Mickey Mouse shapes on my Cricut, taped them to my page and sprayed Smooch Spritz on them to give them a subtle patterned background, there is one close up shot of that. Most of these pics are from Disneyland and Walt Disney World.... I tell ya we hadn't been to a Disney park in over 5 years and now this year, BOTH in one year! It has been very fun:) Ok, here you go, have a great day & comment or follow if you can, I'd LOVE to hear from you!!! :) -Noelle






No comments: