Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bright and Sassy Let It Snow






















Hi all! I just wanted to get this card in for the color challenge over at EAD Designs before the linky closed! These were fun, bright colors I rarely use & particularly for winter cards, so I thought it would be fun:) You can see the inspiration at the bottom. This is a small card, 4" square, so it will fit in a regular envelope. I cut out the images on my Cricut and then embellished with rhinestones & Vanilla Smooch Spritz. Actually, the Smooch Spritz is ALL over this card, I was trying to give it a "snowy" look. I put the 2 extra pics on the bottom here with different flash settings, so you can kind of see that effect. For my "bow" I took little ribbon & trim scraps & used a piece of floral wire to draw them all together in the center. Then I layered 2 punched snowflakes and my punched sentiment on top. For my background embossed piece I did the technique where I inked up my embossing folder with the brayer before I embossed (I used the coordinating ink) I think that gives it more definition, then I sprayed it with the Smooch Spritz as well.

Supply List: SU!: solid cardstock in Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Confetti White, and Peach Parfait; Cricut: Winter Woodland cartridge. Cuttlebug: embossing folder; SU!: Tempting Turquoise & Peach Parfait inkpads; Martha Stewart Crafts: snowflake punch; Recollections: pompom trim, American Crafts: striped ribbon; Hobby Lobby: dotted ribbon; EK Success: Word Window Punch; green cardstock, green ribbon and rhinestones are generic.

Well, I really hope you all had a fabulous turkey day! Scroll down one post to see what I'M most thankful for! And please comment or follow if you can, I'm doing my darndest to hit 20 followers by the end of the year!

Have a super fun Black Friday! I'll be out there braving the crowds myself:) xoxox-Noelle


                                                                                  


No comments: