Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Collin! Blog Candy WINNER!!! :)



Hi everyone! Today is my son, Collin's 8th birthday! It is hard to believe that 8 years have gone by, I'm definitely feeling nostalgic today....... You may remember this card from a few weeks ago, it became Collin's birthday card as he is having an Aliens and Robots birthday party tomorrow night! I am making the CUTEST alien cupcakes for him & I will post some pictures when they are done. Then we are taking Collin, Ian, and Collin's 4 best buds to see Megamind in 3D! Should be a fun night:)

The BLOG CANDY winner who will share some of my goodies is (drawn randomly from a hat) is BERENICE!!!!! Berenice, message me your address & I will mail your package on Monday after all this birthday craziness has died down.

I am so looking forward to a fun weekend! I'm making Christmas cards with some of my best stamping buds on Saturday. I can't believe we are almost to mid-November??? ACK! I have SO much to get done, though I am very excited about the wood toy kitchen I scored for Ev this morning at US Toy/Constructive Playthings, it's full size and was on sale for only 40$!! Isn't that a killer deal? I think he will be very excited when Santa leaves that under the tree!

Gotta fly, busy evening tonight! Will "see" you all SOON!! :)
Noelle


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your soon! I'm a happy winner, thank you. Have a great weekend :)

Joan V said...

Cute card. Happy Birthday to Collin, Congrats Berenice.

Unknown said...

Thank you both for following & for wishing my sweet boy a happy birthday. Have a great weekend! :)