Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, May 1, 2014

BIG NEWS!


So, I've been hinting around the last few weeks over something new. The big news is that my sister and I are taking over running and editing the Craft Storage Ideas website! We are the new owners of the site! Super excited to take this on with my little sis, Shelley, who is a graphic designer and artist as well. You can read more about it here on Craft Storage Ideas! And, as a side note, if you have a great craft room or tip you'd like to see featured, please hit me up, ok? Thanks! Have a fabulous day. :)

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my word HOW EXCITING.. you go girl... so happy for you and your sister..

Katie Ann Brooks said...

yeah, congrats, love it! Enjoy every moment! I'll be here to support you!

I don't have a tip, I just want a craft space of my own- LOL!

Sylvia said...

Congratulations, Noelle, I do have a great craft room, but it is usually under siege with projects and bits of paper everywhere. One piece of advice, make the walls a color that you enjoy, you will be more productive! Have a wonderful Friday and again congrats to you and your sister.