Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013


Happy Halloween! Hope you all are having a fabulously spoooooky day! :) I was out of town last weekend, and between that and TCP Release week, I have been swamped! But I did get 53 pages done at the scrap retreat in the mountains last weekend, so I feel very good about getting more caught up there :)

Normally, we are home on Halloween and I make a bowl of special goodies for the kids we know. Last year they were these little goody bags. This year we are going to a friends house and won't be here, but I did want to send something over for my neighbor's little ones, they are adorable little kids! :) So, I got there coloring packs at Target dollar Spot, I figured they will probably be plenty sugared up already, and this would be something they could do after the candy is all gone, maybe :) Just made some simple tags to tie onto these. I used an old SU! set, and a Paper Smooches bat, he is so funny! :)



The other thing I threw together quickly is a tag for a hostess gift. My friend is so gracious to invite all of us to her house on Halloween. The kids are going to trick or treat together, and it's a potluck, I'm really looking forward to it! Walmart has these super cute salt/pepper shaker sets for only 3$. I got the squirrel ones for mu own kitchen and picked up these pumpkins and a leaf set for hostess gifts. they also have owls, adorable! :) I used my new CASual fridays set on this tag, plus an old flower that I made a couple years ago and never put to use.

I'll leave you with some pics of my crazy pumpkin carving boys! C desperately needs a haircut, we are having a bit of a power struggle over this one! Oy.



Have a fabulous Halloween! 
Hugs, Noelle

No comments: