Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sneaky Peek Week: Day 4 "Let the Flakes Fly"



It's Sneaky Peek Week at The Cat's Pajamas! Yea! We have SEVEN fab new sets to show you this week and three awesome new CutUps. You are going to LOVE this release! So many fun winter sets for holiday projects, and some other cute surprises, too. :) Today we are peeking "Let the Flakes Fly" for your perusal.

As soon as I saw the preview on this set, I was totally a smitten kitten. Or smitten Cat Packer, or something like that! I love snowmen! I collect them, and have quite a large collection that takes over my house from right after Thanksgiving until February. I also loved that there weren't just cute snowmen, they are cute snowmen having a jam session! ;) 


I used my Holiday Toppers CutUps at the top of the snowman panel there. Gosh, all those Toppers CutUps are so versatile. I use them all the time. I also added some snowflake buttons and some candy dots. 



These "chillin'" dudes were super fun to color. I gave Guitar Snowdude a fun stripey scarf, and did some shading on Sax Snowdude.

At the bottom, I added a layer of Diamond Stickles, so it would look as if there was snow on the ground around them. 

Here are some details you need to know:
1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday, October 29.
2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoastampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.
                                               
3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, October 28 from 8-10pm eastern time.
                                               

This is all I have for today! Please pop by the other Cat Packers blogs to see what else they have to show you. Links are on the sidebar :) 

Big Kitty Cat Hugs! -Noelle

3 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Fun, fun colors Noelle and a gorgeous design. I love snowmen too.

Linda Nicholson said...

This is adorable Noelle! You and I are alike in a lot of ways...as I am a sucker for snowman images too...and snowflakes...and Sprinkle...etc. :-)

Love the chunky button/candy dot embellishments!

Linda

wendy said...

fun festive card!