Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!



Hey all! Hope you are having a great day so far and that you'll have a fun and spooooooky Halloween tonight! :) Just wanted to show you a few Halloween goodies that I whipped up on Monday. This first one is "pumpkin poop" (cheez balls) for the boys. I thought this was funny (and I knew that they would think it was hilarious!) and I liked that it would be giving them a Halloween goodie without throwing even MORE candy into the mix (like I did last year!) I found this cute free printable tag here. I just used some Target Dollar section scrap paper that was in my stash from a few years ago and the tags + some ziploc bags. Easy and I think the boys will get a kick out of them :)


The other project I have to show you are the treat bags I made up for our good friends that pop by to trick or treat at our house. We always have at least 4-5 families with kids stop by and I like to have something special for the kids we know personally. :) Here is another example from last year, just like then I used the cheap scrapbook inserts to stamp on, since I figure they will likely get thrown away anyway. Just some simple stamping.
I filled these with bags of mini oreos and fruit snacks (good for kids with allergies!), a strip of Halloween stickers, a Halloween eraser, and a chinese yoyo. :)
And that is all for me today! Have a fun, spooky, and SAFE Halloween!

big hugs, Noelle


2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

I really like this fun idea -too bad Halloween is over or I might have tried it. I will have to remember it for next year because the girls at work would flip over this. Fun, fun, fun!

Unknown said...

These are great!!