Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, October 8, 2012

Autumn/Halloween Layouts from crop


Hey all! I promised you scrapbook photos and here's the first batch! When I go away on a crop or retreat, I try to zero in on 2-3 themes for scrapping. It seems I always take too much junk along with me anyway, but this helps me focus on what the best things are to bring, KWIM? For this crop that happened at the end of September, I worked on Christmas/Winter pics from the last 2 years, Autumn/Halloween pics from the last two years, and a few Mexico pics, and a train ride up the mountain. Worked out pretty good! Today's layouts are the Halloween/Autumn LOs. Enjoy! Any questions on manufacturers? Comment here and I will try to figure out what's what. At the very least I will make an educated guess! ;)  Hope you all are well blog friends!

xoxo, Noelle


Both this LO and the one above are from Ev's Fall parties
at school. One from 2010, and one from 2011.
Guess I shoulda thought twice before putting him in the
same shirt for both parties! LOL




2 comments:

Lynn said...

Such sweet layouts! Love the inspiration...my scrapbooking weekend is the first weekend in November.

Patrice said...

Wow, you've been scrapping away, Noelle - great layouts!