Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fallish Bingo Card (TCPTUES230and231)


Hey all! Here's an autumn card for you, using the last two TCP TUESDAY challenges. A sketch and an inspiration challenge that work really well together, I think! :)


I used the autumn inspiration to pick my papers. I used some really old autumn papers that I bought several years ago in the Target Dollar Spot. Except the polka dot one which is Imaginisce brand.




LOVE the way this card turned out, it's my favorite style, sorta "layered-y" and with a combination of patterns and colors.


For the two little banners sticking out of the side, I used an old (pre-cut) orange banner in my stash. I also pulled out some really old epoxy buttons which are so cute, I don't know why they've been gathering dust so long! I also cut the little leaves from the Rolled Nest CutUp as accents. I also used the Heart Border CutUp as a border on the smaller panel, but it ended up being mostly covered by the Bingo card.



I used one of my  very favorite TCP sets Build A Bingo, for the main image, using the little pumpkin and the pinking circle as the accent stamps. The zig zag stitching at the top of the card is done by hand.... not sure why I have such an aversion to pulling out my darn sewing machine! ;)


And that is all for me today! Hope you all have an awesome weekend, we are in full birthday party season here and gearing up for yet another party while the boys are on Fall Break. Take care!

xoxox, Noelle

supply list: stamps & dies: The Cat's Pajamas; decorative papers: Target Dollar Spot and Imaginisce; banner die: Papertrey Ink; epoxy buttons: ?; baker's twine: Jillibean Soup; paper clip: Tim Holtz

DUST IT OFF!: All the papers and the epoxy buttons on this card are years old. This paper is thin and not so great for scrapbooking, but backed with some heavy card stock, it makes for great card layering:)


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Fabulous! Love all the gorgeous deep colors and all the elements are fabulous! Put together to perfection!