Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mr..... Peacock??? (CYDI?21)


Hi all! Time for another challenge over at Can You Digi It? The challenge this week is to "give thanks!" Here's an awesome inspiration collage for you....


I decided to do something a little untoward.... just hope it isn't *too* weird! LOL, I decided to turn this cutest little Peacock digi into a turkey! I just think this stamp is so stinkin' CUTE! And I've really been wanting to use him, so I figured today I will turn him into a turkey and soon I'll actually use him as a pretty peacock! :) Lelia said he was a "peakey" or "turcock," LOL! I used the Cloud Trio Die-namics for his tail feathers, and I added a heart brad for his waddle. I also made his beak a little bigger by covering it with a yellow triangle. And I think he's a pretty cute turkey, too :)


I had both the polka-dot panel that's matted in red and the "thankful" piece already stamped in my desktop organizer that hold all those things made but not used yet. Actually I have a lot of these "thankful" pieces stamped in there. I had made several planning to make several more of these cards from almost 2 years ago, but time got away from me and I never finished. So, I cut this one into a banner and added it to his fancy tail with a brad. I used several other papers from the Dilly Dally 6" paper pad, which is one of my favorite pads right now! :)

Well, I hope you like my card and that you can come play with us this week at Can You Digi It? I'd love to see what you'll come up with! :)

hugs, Noelle


5 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Noelle,
I saw this on the Board when I posted my card for the challenge and it is totally wonderful and adorable - and so very clever!

LeAnne said...

LOL! I just love this guy...very clever and his tail feathers are the best!

Kim S said...

A cloud tail - how creative is this!!

Annette Allen said...

LOVE this turkey...great card.

nwilliams6 said...

Noelle, this is so fantastic and creative! I love this idea and the colors are really great. You rocked this challenge!!! Hugz!