Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sympathy Cards






 I think it’s fair to say that one of the hardest parts about making your own cards is when you have to make sympathy cards. It’s always sad to know that a friend has lost a loved one. I’ve had to make 2 recently and they were both unexpected losses for my friends.

This first one was tough. It was dear friend whose brother’s newborn baby had to be taken off life support. The loss of a precious infant is just so hard to comprehend as a mom. And I know how happy excited my friend and her whole family were about this little girl coming into the world. So, I wanted it to commemorate this precious little one and still be respectful of the situation. I added the butterfly because I feel like we often see those precious souls in delicate birds and butterflies. I know it’s just a card-but I hope it brings some comfort to my friend. I will continue to pray for peace for her and her family. <3 p="">




The second one was for a local friend whose dad passed away unexpectedly. I do think the combo of the black/white/green and the elegant pattern made up a nice card.


 Well, that is all I have for you today. Give those family and friends hugs today!
Lots of love, Noelle


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Two beautiful cards. I will certainly pray for peace for both of the families.