Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, December 25, 2011

YOU'RE THE BEST! Merry Christmas! :)


Merry Christmas to all my wonderful blog friends! Today is my birthday, too. :) When looking back over my last year of life; I have to say that I count this blog and all the wonderful friends I've met doing this among my blessings! YOU'RE THE BEST, just like this card says. Thank you so very much for all your friendship, inspiration, support, and comments. 

I needed to send a little note out last week, and I like the way this CAS card turned out so much, that I think these will be my Christmas thank you notes, using (you guessed it!) a variety of scraps and old product! ;) I had been coveting both these dies from PTI, and I am SOOOO glad I got myself a little birthday present! I'll show you when they are done. 

And remember, I am drawing the winner for my Christmas blog candy TOMORROW, if you're already a follower, you just have to go to the BLOG CANDY post (link is on the sidebar) & comment. If you want to join in and you're not a follower, just become a follower and then comment at that post. So far there's only a few (less than a dozen), so comment to win! I'd love to send YOU a little late Christmas gift. 

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a GOOD NIGHT! 

Much Love, Noelle

supply list: DP: Stampin' Up!; dies: PTI; stamp: Verve; patterned tape: Martha Stewart Crafts; pink pearls; black inkpad

3 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

Merry XMAS!
What a lovely card you've made, beautiful!

Annette Allen said...

super cute card...Hope your Christmas was wonderful..

Anne Marie Hile said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Noelle! I hope you had a wonderful day! Big hugs! :)