Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Birthday Cards

Hello all! Once again, not a ton of time to write, but I did want to share these cards I made for my stepdad and stepbrother's birthdays, which are this week. 

My stepdad is turning 70, and my parents are having a big party tonight! Should be fun! :) I love the way this card turned out:) I cut the "70" on the Cricut and dry enbossed it with the inked up stars embossing folder. The sentiment was made with some punches and a die cut piece that was in my SWAP goodies, I really REALLY need to order that little banner die though, I've used every one she sent that was pre-cut! The stamps are one of the alphabet sets with several of each letter so you can spell out whatever you'd like on your block and stamp the whole sentiment at once. 


This one is for my stepbrother. I created a little banner with punches. I also added a little red die cut felt heart that was also in my SWAP goodies from October. I backstitched the top of the banner with red baker's twine and added some red glitter gems.

That is it for me today! Don't for get to sign up for my blog candy giveaway by clicking on that link on the sidebar! :)

xoxo, Noelle

supply list: stamps: Martha Stewart Crafts, TCP; punches: EK Success an EKS for SU!; solid cardstock: SU!; papers: Authentique, MME, American Crafts; Plantain Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge; stars embossing folder: Cuttlebug; dye inkpads: SU!; gems: various; bakers twine: Crate and Barrel; stickpins: Little Yellow Bicycle; dies used for heart and banner: PTI


1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

awesome birthday cards... Your family sure does have a lot of birthdays at the end of the year..How fun to be able to make the cards...that makes them so much more special...I hope you are having an awesome weekend...