Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ornaments card and bonus tag (CQC115)

Hey there! Time for another FUN color combo at this week's colourQ!! Lots of OLD (but GOOD!) product on this card! I did a lot of digging through my retired SU! colors to make this card! Here's the palette! 

cqc115

Now, I don't have Regal Rose, so I used the VERY old Rose Romance, which, when it retired I bought two packs of 8 1/2 x 11" cardstock and I am still working through it. It's very similar to Regal Rose, albeit slightly darker. I also used some old stickers on this card, I swear I must buy a pack of fancy ornament stickers annually, but somehow when it comes to my tree trimming scrapbook pages they don't get used. The sentiment is another old sticker and I found that holly button at the bottom of my ziploc of Christmas embellishments, but I'm pretty sure it's Dress It Up brand.

As I was finishing up my card, I found this super cute tag in a tag pad, very similar to the challenge colors, so I decided to make a set since the card had only taken a few minutes. A mat from a scrap of DP, a red mat, a felt snowflake and a length of ribbon, and now I've got a tag to go with my card. This tag is so festive, I think it might even dress up a plain (read: BORING!) gift sack under my tree ;) Here's a couple more shots and I'll be on my merry way!


have a great one, hope you can come play this week at colourQ!! :)

hugs, Noelle


supply list: patterned paper: Provo Craft Cricut pad; 3D stickers and decorative tag: K&Company; punch: EK Success; felt snowflake: Hobby Lobby; holly button: Dress It Up; sentiment sticker: unknown

DUST IT OFF!: Well, there's nothing new about these projects, but they turned out quick and cute, just the way I like it! :) 

4 comments:

Ro said...

I am loving this color combo. Beautiful tag and card! =)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice - great choice of paper thanks for sharing!!!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card and tag, Noelle! so happy. Got your beautiful card today. I will be posting all the cards I get from blog friends to a Christmas post, this year. thanks for the beautiful card, yours will be in the mail this weekend! got to get hubby on the road in the morning. Have a fun Wednesday.

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous projects, Noelle! I love the 3D effect. ;)