Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, August 13, 2010

TCP TUESDAY 122

Hi all! Trying to sneak in one more card before the weekend hits! This is for this weeks Cat's Pajamas challenge TCPTUES122 The colors are Kraft, Denim, and Candy Apple Red. Here is the link if you want to join in the fun as well. Here's the little penguin stamp from my TCP birthday set, the sentiments are also from there. I used some of my blue/white printed paper (a little of each side!) that I'm just in LOVE with from TPC Studio's Mediterranean Summer line. The red "tablecloth looking piece is from BoBunny's Back to Backs, this is the Block Party line. That little tag is October Afternoon. And of course my punches from EK Success, gosh I would be just lost without my punches! (no, SERIOUSLY, I would!! ;) Well, that's it for me, have a lovely weekend! -Noelle

No comments: