Hi all! SO very excited that our BLOG HOP for The Cat's Pajamas Release is today! Yay! :)
You should have come from Lori's fabulous blog, if you didn't, and want to begin the Hop, please go to Nancy's awesome blog.
It is also TCP Tuesday this week, so my Hop card follows this color challenge:
If you want to play along, here are the deets:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Splitcoaststampers forum and our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES280. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
My Hop card uses the set "Reindeer Kisses."
Here are the cards I showed last night at the Pajama Party. The first one uses "All Is Bright"
The second one uses "Melt My Ice" and the Double Snowflake CutUps.
I sure hope you enjoyed all the projects this week! Thanks for stopping by!
To purchase any of the sets released this week, please head over to The Cat's Pajamas.
Next on the Hop, please go to Lisa's fantastic blog!