Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, November 17, 2014

CardMaker & The Twinery BLOG HOP!

Well, hello, hello! Thanks for stopping by today! You might just be here Hopping along the CardMaker and The Twinery's Blog Hop! You should have just come from Tifany deGough's beautiful blog! If not, and you'd like to begin at the top of the Hop, you can go to CardMaker blog to begin. 


The Twinery is giving out a lovely assortment (4 spools!) of twine (a 60$ value) in the following colors to a lucky Hopper! That Copper Shimmer is so pretty!


The Twinery sent me some lovely autumnal twine to play with! I made two cards in an autumn theme. On the first one I used Solid Marigold, Solid Cappuccino, and Solid Mandarin.


I used a leaf die to cut out turkey's tail feathers and then wrapped them in the twine, I love the added texture it gave to his feathers. 

A simple stamped sentiment is all that's needed to accent this cute guy! I think I will give this to my Mom as she is hosting Thanksgiving this year. 
For my second card, I decided to make an autumn rainbow. It just seemed like a fun and creative way to showcase my love of the colors of autumn. On this card, I also used the 3 colors of twine on the first card, and I used Solid Maraschino,  Copper Shimmer, Gold Shimmer, Mandarin Stripe, and Solid Natural twine. 


A textured background and some die cut and punched pieces give this card some extra oomph, but the twine takes center stage on this fun card! 

Next on the Hop is dear Stacey Schaefer! I am sure she has something FANTASTIC to show you! Enjoy the Hop! :) 


17 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such fun uses of the twine Noelle!

Brooke said...

These are both so cute, Noelle!

Unknown said...

Your Turkey is ADORABLE! Super Cute! TFS!!!

Annette Allen said...

what fun projects.. love how you added the twine..

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh when I saw the turkey. He is darling. Love the "feathers" made from the twine.
The circle with the acorns is darling.
thanks for sharing two fun cards.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Noelle!!! The turkey is amazing, and I love those sweet acorns too!

Sue D said...

Adorable turkey and cute rainbow--great use of twine.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Beverly Perdue said...

I love how you used the twine to create texture! Simply amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Rochelle Sodipo said...

I love the acorn rainbow!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Oh gosh, the turkey cards is so adorable!

BobbisTreasure said...

How creative and fun is that turkey!

Sherry Butcher said...

So fun, love your use of the twine. TFS.
avonsherry2003 at yahoo dot com

Nana Griffin said...

Fun cards! The turkey is so cool and your idea with the acorns is a great use of the twine.

Denise Bryant said...

Love that cute turkey! Great texture on the tail feathers!

{VICKI} said...

the Turkey is
TOO CUTE!

Made me :)

I think it's my fave so far on the hop!

Katia said...

perfects for say thanks!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a cute and clever way to use your twine...I love it!