Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sneaky Peek Week Day Two: A Home For All Seasons

Hi there, Blog Friends! Welcome to Day 2 of The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week!
Hope you enjoyed yesterday's Peek. Today we are Peeking an AWESOME versatile set called "A Home For All Seasons. It also has coordinating dies called "Village." 


I REALLY had fun with this card, my last fall card of the year, I believe! Especailly since we have hit the DEEP FREEZE here in CO. It feels like January, not November, BRRRR. 

I used our one of our new Cutables, the Triple Side Step Cutable and cut this card and mats on my Silhouette, so easy peasy! :) Alma has a video right here to show you how to fold it!

I really like how stamping the sentiment on the little house turned out. :) I also used the Cloud Border CutUps for creating my little scene. :) 


This set would also make BEAUTIFUL holiday cards, many of my DT buds have some to show you so go check it, crafty peeps! :) 


I will be back soon with some more fun Peeks!


1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute.. love those fun layers.. great card