Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, November 17, 2014

Sneaky Peek Week Day One: Official Grinch

Hello Blog Friends! Welcome to Day One of The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week!

Today, we are Peeking a super cute set called "Official Grinch" I just Looooove this set! :) 

Here's my card, I also used the new dies the Basic Popup, and the Double Snowflake. Alma has a video right here showing you how it works! :) 



Here's my card! I just love grinchy Sprinkle in a Sweater! Poochie is just trying to be sweet by giving her a sweater, and for what, I ask you?? ;) 



Here's the interior, the Basic PopUp CutUp makes pop up cards SO easy! 
I also used the FREE cut files you can get at TCP that let your electric die cut machine do the fussy cutting for you! ;) LOVE them!
My card uses the smaller of the 2 snowflakes included in this set of two dies. These are SO pretty and cut like buttah, particularly using your CuttleHug.





I hope you like my card! You should definitely go check out what the other Cat Packers have in store for you today! :) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Today, we are Peeking a super cute set called "Official Grinch" I just ... grinchsweater.blogspot.com