Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Sneaky Peek Week Day 6: Handmade For You

Hi Friends! Welcome to Day 6 of The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week. 


Today, we are peeking a really awesome set for holiday giving, particularly good for those of us who like to make our gifts! It's called "Handmade For You." 

I used one of the Cutables we are offering with this release, it's called the K Cup Carryall! Super cute, Alma has a video to show you right here. 

I made a little set to gift. This will probably go to a neighbor, or to one of the boys teachers. 


 Here's a few more shots of the K Cup CarryAll:




I stamped my images on some printable canvas that I cut on my Silhouette, I liked the rustic feel the canvas added to my project. Also, because I was using the muslin bags, I felt it coordinated nicely. The muslin bags are food grade and are available right here. You can stamp them, ink them and customize them in a lot of ways! 



I used the Luggage Tags CutUps, and some Brown Sugar Divine Twine on my project, too. 


Of course, painted jingle bells are the perfect accent for a holiday giftie! I sure hope you like my project. Don't forget to go check out what my DT buds have in store today. :) 



and our PJ Party!!



Have a fabulous day! 








3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are adorable, Noelle! Makes me wish I had an eCutter even more!

Nancy Thomas said...

Noelle, you have really outdone yourself with this creation. I love the whole set.

Annette Allen said...

aww cute designing.. LOVE them