Hi! Hope you had a fabulous holiday weekend! We are midsummer and things have been crazy with my boys home. I love the sleeping in and minimal scheduling that we get in the summer.... but the extra noise, mess, and kids fighting somehow diminishes my passion for it come mid-July! I often tell folks, my kids are really well-behaved for me. But after too much time together, they bicker and argue, and that drives me batty! Ah, c'est la vie! Right? ;)
But, it's Tuesday! And even if your kids are *also* driving YOU up a proverbial wall, you should make some crafty time for your own sanity. It's time for another TCP Tuesday Challenge. For July we are challenging you to use a tag on your project. Remember, a tag has a hole in it. :)
Here's my card for this week! I used the Key Phrases stamp set, the Luggage Tag CutUps, the Key To Your Heart CutUps, the Big Ticket CutUp, and the Admit One stamp set.
Here are the details to the challenge:
- The first Tuesday of the month Alma will post a challenge on the Dancing in Pajamas blog. The challenge will also be posted on the TCP Splitcoaststampers forum and on the TCPFacebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right on Dancing in Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around). If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESJuly13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
Most of the papers on my card are Authentique, aside from the scrap I cut the key from. That scrap is from My Mind's Eye. I used some Blueberry Divine Twine to tie the key to the card.
I hope you can come play out tag challenge this month! Big hugs and I'll be back soon with some more fun projects :)