Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, July 1, 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hi all! I am way, waaaaay behing the 8 ball today as I didn't get my blog set up for the changes that Google has going on. Google Reader is obsolete, but I do believe that Google Friend Connect and the Reading List inside your Blogger account are still working. But it seems most everyone is switching to Bloglovin' to keep things going, so if i can get you to click that little button on the top of my sidebar there-I'd really appreciate it! :) I had Bloglovin' import all my blogs I was following from Google, so hopefully that means I am already following you all, but if not-I will figure this all out! LOL, I am shell-shocked since I just got home from vacation (California! I have pics to show you soon!) :) and like I said was so far out of the loop on this.... So sorry! Hope you are having a wonderful day, blog friends! I am gearing up for the 4th and have some fun things to show you, plus I'm itching to play some challenges. Big hugs!!

xo, Noelle

No comments: