Hello hello crafty friends! I am stopping in today with a cute card for this month's TCP Tuesday Challenge, which is to use a tag on your project.
Here are the rules for the TCP Tuesday Challenge:
- The First Tuesday of the Month Alma will post a challenge on her blog.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESJuly13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
I'm also using a color challenge, too, Color Throwdown #250. Being that this is the 250th challenge at Color Throwdown, they are having a celebration with prizes! Alma is providing a 25$ TCP gift certificate for one of the winners, so check it out if you can! :)
For my card I used the Mustache Set, and the following CutUps: Luggage Tags, Toppers, and Mustaches.
I cut a tag from the Luggage Tags CutUps and stamped that with my sentiment. I added the "I" stamped in Crumb Cake ink on So Saffron cardstock and punched it out with a circle punch. Then I layered it on my tag. I used some mustaches die cut from cork as accents. The tops of the tags were lined up, and threaded with some teal seam binding and bright pink trim. The final embellishment was a sweet pale yellow button.
That is all for me today! Hope you are doing well! :)