Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012! (CQC #169)


Merry Christmas blog friends! I hope you are celebrating with your families (that is, if you celebrate Christmas...) and if not, I wish you a lovely day. Today is my birthday, too. I am 38 today! I am so excited for the day, and to spend it with my family. I do have a card for you, and you could get a late Christmas present FROM me, if you enter my Blog Candy Giveaway. So, go check it out and I could be sending you a gift for my birthday! :)



I am also celebrating something else today, a return to the ColourQ DT! I am so grateful for all the ladies there being so understanding about my little break. And I have missed it so much! Glad to be back with this Christmasey palette, but if you are TOTALLY OVER holiday cards at this point, I just know you could make this into a pretty floral project, or a fun modern card, too. :)

















I always love cards that I see made with these fun chipboard pieces, though I normally use chipboard for scrapping with, so I decided that would be a fun card to make, and it was!

















I just kind of threw this together, no rhyme or reason, no sketch... I used the "Dec. 25" stamp I have from Paper Smooches, and the Crate Paper chipboard pieces, a Puffies tree, some washi tape, a Martha Stewart/Avery Kraft label, and a plastic snowflake + some bling. A very scrappy/collagey card!

I accented Santa's belt with another chipboard piece and some bakers twine.

















I wish you the merriest of Christmases, and I will see you tomorrow with the blog candy WINNER announcement! :)

Holiday Hugs, Noelle


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy, happy birthday Noelle! Hope you have a fabulous day! Merry Christmas.

Desire Fourie said...

Congrats Noelle on your 38th birthday. Here's to the next 38!. Your cards are gorgeous and I so love your creative style.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}