Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Liebster Blog award



Hi there! Just wanted to share that I was recently given this blog award by my fellow blogger: Anita! Thank you so much, Anita! Here's the deets:


"Liebster" is a German word that means "favorite" or "dearest", and the award is meant for up-and-coming bloggers with less then 200 followers.  Such an awesome way for us to show our support for new bloggers!  And to get our friends to check out the blogs we love!

In order to accept the award and keep the love going you must:
*Thank your award presenter on your blog {thanks Anita!!}
*Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award
*Copy and paste the award to your blog
*Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer then 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized
*Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

The 5 bloggers I would like to pass this on to are:

Kasia:  a fellow DT memeber at ColourQ, this girl is kind, loads of fun, and crazy talented, you should MOST DEFINITELY check out that link! I love that Kasia loves things like roller derby; it gives you an insight into just how cool of a chick she really is. :)

Rochelle: Another CQC friend! Rochelle and I are "neighbors" well, sorta, we live a couple hours apart. She just had a new baby, that's so exciting. I really DIG her digi pages, and I am a traditional scrapper ALL the way, so when I love digi pages, it's because the designer is really good & has the ability to make the pages look dimensional instead of flat. Rochelle is just that kind of designer, check out her work! :)

Jenny is the 3rd crafty gal I'd like to honor. In fact, I was kind of shocked that I could even give her this award, because she is just THAT talented. She is funny, too! We both have 3 sons, and have bonded over that, & our love of stamps. ;) Jenny is fabulous; I love her work, I'm always BLOWN AWAY when I pop by her "little stampin' spot." You will be too. Check it out! 

Linda is a new blogger, a friend I've made on the TCP boards on Splitcoast. Her work is really pretty, I always enjoy the spin she puts on her projects, there is a real freshness to her designer's eye. She and I are also "neighbors" as she lives in CO, too. Her blog is new, so check it out! :)

My final pick is Jen of JENerally Speaking! She plays often at colourQ, and I love the clean feel her work has. She is always so sweet, too. And I love the animal stories she tells on her blog! 

So, I hope that you will check out these blogs. It is a lot of fun. Thanks again, Anita!! :) 

Big hugs, Noelle

No comments: