Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Valentine-y Valentine

Hi there! Wanted to share this card I made, sending this off to my friend in CA. Here's some more detail shots...


I started out making the card front with one piece of this Kelly Panacci die-cut Cardmaking Pad. You can see the die cut on the side, and for the mat, I flipped what was left of that piece over and the polka-dot print was on the back, and I used that. For the card front, I thought one of these tiny brown paper bags would be a cute little pocket for a tag I made. I stamped the sentiment at the top, and added a border sticker, some red ribbon and some Peppermint Divine Twine. 
Used one of these darling baubles, and another strip of tickets from the Circus Valentine Adhesive Borders that I used on my K Cup Caddies the other day, some punched hearts, and a few teeny pillow stickers complete this VERY "Valentine-y" Valentine. :) 

Hope you all are doing well! Very big hugs!! 
Noelle

supply list: patterned papers, pillow stickers, border strips and bauble: K&Company; paper that hearts are punched from: Martha Stewart Crafts; punches: EK Success; stamp: TCP; mini brown bag: Canvas Home Basics

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love this, Noelle! Sweet card!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

this is rally lovely, so beautiful, super made!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oooo, I like this!