Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Love me, love my GRAMMA (CQC120)

Hi there! Hope you all are doing well :) It's time for another super-YUMMY color combination at ColourQ!! I am SO in love with these colors! Here is the palette:

cqc120
Do you LOVE this, too? Soooooo pretty! I knew it was not going to be a color combo for the boys pics. But I had been wanting to do a page or two about my sweet Gramma for awhile. My Gramma was such an amazing role model for me. She and my Papa lived down the street when I was growing up, and she watched us when my Mom worked. Now that I am a Mom, I feel so very humbled when I think of all the things they did for me, all the energy they invested in my upbringing. I was/am so very blessed! Here's the 2 page spread:


I found several pics from through the years. The one in the middle on the left page is my Gramma holding me when I was a newborn. :) 
I used a lot of my new goodies from The Cat's Pajamas! LOVE this new die, the Lacy Floral Die. I used it both as a mask for some spray ink, and adding the die-cut peeking out from behind the photo strips. I used the Circus Border CutUp for the trim pieces that I cut from some Rich Razzleberry colored DSP. I thought the Build-A-Bingo set would make cute accents for the pages, since I remember my grandparents playing board games with me for hours as a kid! Yahtzee, checkers, Bingo, Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, you name it, we played it! :) Here's some more pics:

And here's a couple more shots of each page:




And, since I had everything out already, AND Gramma's birthday is in less than a month:
Well, that is all for me, today! I hope YOU can come join us for these lovely colors this week at the ColourQ! Would love to see what YOU'LL come up with!! Big hugs!!

Noelle

supply list: solid cardstock, ribbon, and inkpads: Stampin' Up!; decorative papers: Creative Memories, Stampin' Up!; stamps and dies: the Cat's Pajamas; spray ink: Tattered Angels/color: Jack Frost; punches: EK Success/Stampin' Up!; felt roses: K&Company; die cut cardstock piece on card: K&Company; faux button on card: Studio 112; scalloped circle die: Spellbinders; lined cardstock: Creative Memories; large decorative aqua gem on first page: Jolee's Parcel; resin flower on card: prima; letter stickers: The Paper Studio; clear gems

DUST IT OFF!: The DPs are really old, as is the ribbon. 


13 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a sweet sweet layout...

Dani Cristina said...

Que linda as suas criações!
Amei.
Beijos,
Dani...
Brazil.

LeAnne said...

OMGoodness, what sweet memories are being shared here!!! LOVE it...I hope Cassidy scraps some of our pictures when she grows up!! LOL!

Lisa Elton said...

How sweet is this! Great layout and I love the pretty polka dot ribbon ~ great color!

Silke Ledlow said...

Noelle, your scrap pages are gorgeous...I wish I could do that!!! The color combo really works perfectly with this layout...just perfect!!! Hugs ~S~

Annette Allen said...

Hi Noelle...thank you for all your sweet comments...that would be so so cool if we both made it the same time..Maybe one day...Are you making cards for the open call now?

franzesjoi said...

love the pages!!! :) sweet!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Gorgeous creations!! I hope to be able to play this week too.

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous page layout and card. Sounds like you were surly blessed to have such a sweet grandma live near by.

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

this is really beautiful, very lovely! Thanks for sharing!

~Tammy~ said...

Another great card and what a fantastic layout! Thanks for the inspiration!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the layouts you've created using these gorgeous colours Noelle especially the dotty ribbon border. The card you made for your Gramma is pretty too and it's lovely to hear how much you appreciate her.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this layout with the colourQ colours, Excellent. I also love your Valentine banner.