Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm back! Rainbows and Relaxation (CQC93)


Hey there, all! So sorry for the blog delay, I was on an awesome vacay with my hubby in beautiful Cancun, Mexico! Pretty awesome, our 15 year anniversary is next week, so we went on the trip to commemorate. Sorry, I didn’t tell ya beforehand, it was just with the lack of security online, I just didn’t feel comfortable. But we are home now, I was VERY sad to leave the beautiful ocean and time to relax and process all that’s happened recently. Also, SO NICE to be alone with my sweet husband. I am truly blessed. I’m putting a few pics at the bottom of my trip, if you want to see. I am glad to be home, though! I missed my kids, my home, and my blog!
You’ll see some Mexican inspiration in my cards the next few weeks! I came back feeling my mojo flowing again, too! I’ve already made 2 cards today, one is still drying, so I’ll show you tomorrow! THIS card is for this week’s colourQ! The colors are: Real Red, Peach Parfait, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzaz and White. We actually saw a rainbow in the sky as our plane landed in CO Weds. night, so beautiful! I started my card with a DP from MME, a cute polka dot design that was in the Marina Mist and white tones. I cut some half rainbows in the challenge colors with my rainbow die from Lil' Inker Designs I cut white clouds from the same die set, and outlined them with a black pen. I stamped my Verve sentiment on the bottom of the DP, and that was pretty much it for this card. CAS and I love it!

Thanks for popping by! I hope you’ll play along before the colourQ linky expires! Have a stellar day! Xoxox, Noelle

Supply list: stamp: Verve; rainbow/cloud die set: Lil’ Inker; patterned paper: My Mind’s Eye; solid cardstock in challenge colors: Stampin’ Up!; black pen; black dye inkpad

at dinner one night

On the ferry to Isla de Mujeres, that's Cancun in the background

La Iguana, these guys are all over the place!

Off the coast on the Isla

Mayan Ruins

We swam with dolphins, too. Totally amazing experience! 



5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

WOW... welcome home..
I would not have wanted to come back home either. What an awesome trip. Looks like lots of fun...

Unknown said...

Wow great card and glad you had a lovely vacation! BTW what font is used for your blog?

Unknown said...

Sam, it's called "Coming Soon" if you go to Design>Template Designer>Advanced you can select it there if you are on Blogger. I hope that helps! Thanks for stopping by, guys! :)

Sylvia said...

Hi Noelle! so glad you enjoyed your trip, great photo's. Your card is so fun and a great design. I have missed you in blogland and on facebook!

Suzanne Bier said...

Great photos and fabulous card! Glad y'all had such a great time on your trip!