Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tutu Much!! (SFYTT)

Hi there! Back again for the night. I realized if I wanted to get on this week's Sketch for You To Try (SFYTT) I had to do it TONIGHT or it would be too late! Here is this week's SFYTT link. Luckily, inspiration hit a little over an hour ago with this aqua ribbon. Once I got the idea to use it for the bunny's tutu, I was off and running! I may also submit this for the TCP Tuesday challenge. This is the Cat's Pajamas stamp set I told you about the other day..... SO CUTE!!! I just love these little bunnies! Anyway, this card is a bit less blue/green and mosaic-y than I would like for the challenge, BUT we will see when that one closes! Here  is the link for that challenge. I have 6 days, so hopefully I will come up with something more summery! I used the copics again on this card, I think I am getting better with them. The solid cardstock is the new color Cajun Craze and the blue is my new fave color Marina Mist. I don't know that I would've normally put these colors together? But I was thinking of the watery blues for the TCP challenge.... and then the brown of the bunny.... and then I found this paper in my DCWV "mod-Retro" paper stack.....and THEN, it just snowballed from there with the sketch in the background. Just a little peek into my creative spirals, I'm soooo tired now, pardon me if I'm a little loopy! ;) Well, I think that's it for  me tonight. Going to post this on Jen's page and then I will get this sweet little rabbit up on etsy, splitcoast, and spotted canary TOMORROW. Chat soon!! -Noelle 

Here is where you can purchase this bunny in her tutu:)

No comments: