Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sunflower Latte (TCPTUES114)

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. We are having our first sunny day in almost a week! My best friend came up from the city she lives in (about an hour away...) and we met another friend at the zoo with the kids. 6 boys in all and there were moments I thought mine were wilder than any of the animals there! The zoo was CRAZY packed, I've had a membership for years and have never, EVER seen it so full before! Anyway, it was fun, but when I got home a couple hours ago, I was so tired! I thought some card making might relieve a little stress, so here we are.....

When my friend arrived today, she brought me the sweetest card! :) So, I wanted to make her a card to send her in the mail. We have a shared LOVE of coffee, so I though this would be a cute one for her. The sketch is this week's "TCP Tuesday" (TCPTUES114) link is here:
http://dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com/ After I was done, I realized, I probably should have used Cat's Pajamas brand stamps for this challenge! Whoops! Sorry, these are gel-a-tins. I will use CP next time I do one of their sketches, I just got a really CUTE set from there!

All cardstock is Stampin' Up! Colors as follows: "Good Morning Sunshine" DSP, Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. both Summer Sun & Close to Cocoa will be retired in less than a month! ACK! Also on here is a little wood flower from K& Company.

One of these days, I will start linking you up to where you can buy these products. I don't have any other links today, but here is my Stampin Up! site, I will put a button on the blog for it as well. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/noellesstampresource/ . If you haven't checked out Stampin' Up's retired list you should, they are retiring just a TON of colors, that if you don't order before the end of the month will be gone for good! The new colors coming out are PRETTY darn cool, though! I especially love the one called "Marina Mist." In case you haven't picked up on it, I've got kind of a love affair with the color blue. BIGTIME! ;) Well that's it, the troops are getting restless gain, so I should go. Hope everyone has a GREAT week! Please comment or follow my blog, I'm just getting started, thanks!! :)

No comments: