Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spot On for the ColourQ! (CQC238)


Hi friends, trying to dust off my mojo today! Whew, I am feeling so rusty! This is why I need to craft several times per week and not just once per month! Honestly.... The good news is, with as busy as I've been, I've still managed several home decor projects over the last month, as well as having some major cleaning and organizing going on 'round here! :) Soon I will show you the mini-makeover I gave to my family room, and my 11 year old's new room. But today, a challenge was needed! So I decided to play at the ColourQ. Here's the palette:
Here's my card. I recently bought this Lil' Inker Designs "Spot On" stamp set and Connected Circles die used. Fun and easy, yes? :) I swear that "hb2u" circle is in Eggplant ink, for some reason it looked brown, and I couldn't get the color correcting right...

I used a few sequins that my friend Annette gave to me (thank you, Annette! They are the only sequins I own!) and I added some small gems in the contrasting colors to the centers of the sequins. But my upcoming TCP Tuesday card that you will see in a few days may have convinced me I need more sequin colors, so I'll have to get some more, maybe. :) you'll see what I mean on Tuesday. :)

 and that is all for me today. I have a FUN sequin-y card for you on Tuesday, and then a BIG announcement on Thursday. I cannot wait! :)







6 comments:

Lynn said...

Such a fun, funky card Noelle!

Leslie Germain said...

GORGEOUS card. Love the background paper. That stip of yellow with the circles is great. the circles compliment the background. Hope you will stop by and share your craftiness with us!!

Annette Allen said...

wow totally love and that star is awesome..

Sylvia said...

This is such a fun card, Noelle and so many things to love! Really enjoyed reading about what you have been up to, can't wait to see your home decor projects. Glad you had fun playing with us at the colourQ this week.Can't wait to hear your news! send me an email! Hugs!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fabulous patterned circles! BTW, I can't get enough of those iridescent sequins you sent me, where are they from?

Lisa Elton said...

Funky and fun Noelle, terrific card! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!