Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Holiday Cards/Magazine Rejects (aka: Yea, I have something to post!) ;)

Hi friends, I know it's been a long loooooooong time since you've heard from me! Sorry, I hosted Easter here on Sunday for 34 people (yes, that's all family). I finished one little "show" (Final Performance) on Monday night then started teaching a new class on Tuesday. Also had a lot of things/appointments/social events scheduled. And then, in the middle of all this insanity, I made a truly crazy move and took on a new challenge. It's super exciting but I can't share just yet. I will have more info up next week, I promise! :)
But you have not seen anything new in AGES, I know, so here's some rejects from the last mag submission I did. And, oh by the way, if you look on page 70 of the current (Summer) issue of CardMaker magazine, you might see something of mine! *squee* ;)



That's all for me today, but I'm really dying to stamp, and looking to have a little more time this weekend, so I should be back sooner rather than later this time, ok? :) Take care! 

3 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Yay for the one that got in the summer issue!!! Oh, these are awesome! I love the season's tweetings with that fun trim! I'm sorry none of them got picked up... but you have a leg up on most people who are too scared to send anything in!

Annette Allen said...

these cards are all so fabulous...

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so cute, I'd take them all! BUT glad you have something to post. :)