Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Diva 40th Card


Hi all, a just for fun post for you today! I recently have been digging on the color mint in fashion. Mint and gold together are my new favorite combo. I recently got a cute mint and gold watch very similar to this one below at Francesca's for 10$.



I also bought this cute mint top at Kohl's for summer. I've dropped about 10 lb. recently, between triathlon training and giving up sugar. It feels so good to get rid of all the Larges, 12s, and 14s I've been wearing for years. :) Fortunately, I've found a few good consignment stores to sell off the old, so I can buy new things that fit. I did a MAJOR (probably my most drastic ever) closet clean out over the weekend. Now to just make some time to get over there and sell some more things.

Anyhow, so I thought a mint and gold card would be fun.... I have these gold doilies from Freckled Fawn, so fun!  I also added some pink stars from there as an accent.



I cut the numbers from a scrap with my Numbers CutUp and used the coordinating stamps Your Number Is Up for the sentiment.



I hope you like it. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a BIG announcement! :) 

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

can't wait to hear your big announcement..

This card is awesome.. love that added gold..

Katie Ann Brooks said...

LOVE your use of the gold doily!