Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mr. Postman (Jess Challenge-fave embellishment)

Hi friends! Sorry about all the crickets around here lately. My life has been just truly cray cray. This week and next week I'm just hanging on for the bungee jump that is my life right now. ;) Ha! But the other night, I took a few minutes out of my evening to ink up my new Karber Mr. Postman Stamps. These are so cute, check out the whole set:

I told Berenice that I'm so glad they have clear stamps from Karber Designs now. I am just not good with digi. Wish I was, but I just don't use them the way I do a physical stamp. But me+clear stamps=LOVE! :)
The challenge up on Jess Challenge is FAVORITE EMBELLISHMENT. I can't choose just one fave embellie, so mine are candy dots *and* washi. ;) I used two candy dots on the wheels and one on the stamp shaped brad on the top of the card :) I also used 2 strips of washi on the main panel.
That stamp brad is like cave-painting ancient ;) I know I bought this big pack of brads from a specialty catalog maybe 10 years ago. There were tag shaped ones, these stamp shaped ones, and photo corner ones. A fun embellie for this card. The papers are Crate Paper-Story Teller Collection, an older 6" pad I have that's perfect for these stamps.
Missing you all, blog friends! Hope you are all well and happy. :) Be back here ASAP. 


5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so cute.. i got this set too.. need to ink it up.. love your card..

Leslie Germain said...

What a fun card!!! Adorable!! Love the colors and the images!! Would love for you to share your crafty creation with us!!

Unknown said...

Hi Noelle! Your card is adorable. Thank you for joining the challenge :)

Taunya Butler said...

SUPER, SUPER, SUPER cute card - I love it!! So cleverly done and just dang adorable!! I came across your blog through the Moxie Fab Blog Roll and wanted to say Hi!! and invite you to visit my little blog at daisiesgirl.com

Katie Ann Brooks said...

eeek! Cuteness! I love the placement of the arrow washi- perfect!