Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Scraps Card!


Hi all! Here is one of the cards I made earlier this month on my crafty jag. I was trying to challenge myself to use up things that were already made up but never used. I store all of this kind of thing on my tiered organizer that I made in Fall 2012.
When my boys were younger (and I was home a LOT more) I used to have a "scraps day" once or twice a year. The purpose of scraps day was to use up a big percentage of my scraps. I used to pull out one stamp set, that was pretty versatile and whip up as many cards as I could doing this. This card kind of came from the same place, I just wanted a quick card, and I wanted to use up some things that were just taking up space.
I already had this lil' cutie stamped and die cut (but not colored) and this flower was already made up, that had probably been sitting around for YEARS. All I had to do was find a great DP to tie it all together, and then color this cute gal to match. I just added some washi as an accent. The whole card took about ten minutes. And, it's a nice general card that I could use for any occasion by just adding an appropriate sentiment. Easy Peasy.
This was an old TCP stamp that we no longer carry. And the dies were the Toppers CutUps.

That's all for me today, thanks for stopping by! 

Hugs, Noelle



1 comment:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So cute! I love the flower! What a great use of scraps!!!