Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, February 21, 2014

Birthday Bunny


Hi crafty peeps! I am here today to show you yet another birthday card. I had a wonderful week last week in my studio and made 12 cards! Woot! After about two months of feeling very "blocked," it sure felt good to be on a roll again! Anyhow, I have about 5 friend/family birthdays in a 10 day period in February, so I needed to make cards-perfect timing!

I used Birthday Bunny, and the die cut DP banner and frame were leftovers from other projects. The frame is from my most favorite ever die set the Framed Up CutUps. I practically use these on every card! It's almost ridiculous, except they just work so well with everything, it can't be helped. ;) I also dry embossed that striped DP with the Chevron CutUps.



I wanted soft colors, so I stuck to the pastel shades in my coloring. I decided at the last minute to do the bold Rich Razzleberry colored mat behind Birthday Bun. 

Really, this was a very simple card that didn't take long at all. When you can use leftover bits and pieces, it really is a time saver. :) 

I hope you like my card! Have a fabulous day!! 

xoxo, Noelle





No comments: