Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

More Cards for church...

Hi all, the boys are home on a snow day. I have fallen behind with the church ministry to make cards for church members who are hurting, sick, grieving or lonely. I used new papers (Dear Lizzy Neapolitan by American Crafts) and a whole lot of random, older bits and pieces from my desktop organizer. Got a few more to make today, not sure if I'll go with challenges first or more submissions. I sent 9 cards to Stamping Royalty Contest, and I've got 3 more submission cards in for an upcoming Paper Crafts issue. I'm happy because doing a lot more submissions, and that was a big goal for me this year. :) Hope you are having a lovely day & it's not too snowy where you live :) hugs, Noelle



No comments: