Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, October 4, 2010

What a wonderful day!! 2 sketches 4 you Hearts me:)

WOW!! here I am sick and running a fever & then I see my pic on the sidebar of 2s4y as a blogger they heart! First my kudos at Stacey's Stamping Stage, and now this, what a wonderful day for me in SPITE of the flu! :D I am truly humbled as I hold both of these blogs in VERY high esteem. They both provide such wonderful challenges every week & they attract some very talented designers week after week. If you don't follow them already, take a minute to check them OUT! Thank you SO much, I love blogging & this has been such a wonderful and fun expertience sharing my cards & ideas with all of you. I am heading back to bed, but thanks to Laura and Kazan for making my bad day SO much better!!!
xoxoxox-Noelle

No comments: