Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, January 10, 2014

Anything SNOWS! (Paper Smooches SPARKS)


Hi friends, It's been a crazy week and I really needed to get my craft on tonight.... I've had a great time this week-just really busy. Had some good workouts, and met a college friend at the art museum. My soul really needed that, it really helped jump my creativity again, I was feeling burned out... Plus so wonderful to catch up with a dear friend. :) Anyhow after over a week of having my desk piled up with so much stuff (I had to get out my pick axe and unearth it this afternoon....) I just felt CRAFTY finally-and that's a good thing! So many weeks of the boys having illness and the break wore me out. I'm ready to get back into the swing of things, even though my entire month is scheduled as tight as my high school prom dress! HA! ;)


Anyhow I decided to do a "want to" my-heart-needs-this kinda project instead of delving into the pile of "have-to's." I am sending this over for the Anything Goes challenge at Paper Smooches SPARKS tonight. :)


I just got some fun things from Paper Smooches! I love snowmen, in fact I collect them, and they are still hanging out all over my house for another week or so. So when I saw this snowman die set, I was a smitten kitten. I got that set, the set of snowflakes, and a few other things-SO FUN! So it seemed a natural fit to use my new snowman die to make a cute winter card. There is a great line called Timbergrove by Fancy Pants Designs. Our Archiver's is going out of business (I guess they all are-kinda sad). So, I got a few things from that line, used the color scheme was my jumping off point, and a couple of the border stickers, as well as a Darice Birch embossing folder. 


The banner, heart stamp, and sentiment are also Paper Smooches. I've had those for awhile now.


I blinged out my snowflakes with some Crystal Stickers glitter domes, love these! Such a fun alternative to a typical rhinestone. I colored his cheeks with Copics for a little added character. 

This card was  a lot of fun, I really enjoyed "building" my little snowman. Maybe my mojo is returning after a long winter's nap! ;) 

I hope you like my card! Happy weekend! :)

xo, Noelle





3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Noelle this is so cute.. I love that snowman.. Hope you are doing well..

Katie Gehring said...

Noelle, this is ADORABLE! Love the snowman and the color scheme is just dreamy! Thanks so much for playing along with the SPARKS challenge this week! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHH! I just love this card! FAB texture and colors-- love that little snowman! SOOOOOO Cute:) FUN x100000000! THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you join in the fun this week- Picture Perfect!!! <3