Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, January 6, 2014

TCP Tuesday Challenge-Anything Goes!


Iiiiiit's TUESDAY, and that means it's time for another TCP Tuesday Challenge! We are starting out the year nice and easy for ya, with an "Anything Goes" challenge! Yep, just utilize those TCP stamps and dies any way you like! We would love to see it! :)

We are going back to a WEEKLY challenge this year, so there will be lots of inspiration every week! Also, The Cat Pack will take turns hosting challenges. I have a VERY cool one scheduled for January 28th, so stay tuned!! ;)
My card for today was actually a magazine reject. As a side note, I am NOT sad because they picked up two other projects I submitted at this time for the Fall 2014 issue of CardMaker! Woot! :) But I still thought this was a fun and cute card, and you might like to see it. :)

It's my favoritest Football Bun, plus a whole lotta CutUps. You know how I love me some CutUps! Lets see... I used Framed Up, Clouds Border, Grass, Big Ticket, and Big Scallop. Plus I also used the versatile sentiments set Simply Said.






Hope you can come play this week! 

Noelle





1 comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

Hard to believe this was a reject! Super cute Noelle.