Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sneaky Peek Week "Show Me the Magic"

Hi all! Happy Palm Sunday! Hope you are having a lovely day with family today :) I'm really looking forward to Easter next week, how about you? I did want to pop by with another Sneaky Peek, this one is "Show Me the Magic." I also used the Heart Swirl CutUp again on this card.


Here's my card, this was a fun set to play with, I really accentuated the "magic" coming out of his honey pot! He's so funny, just as obsessed with his honey pot as Winnie The Pooh! ;)


I used a swirly print DP in the background, to coordinate with the Heart Swirl. I also used a rhinestone swirl. The colors I chose came right from the paper itself. You can see here how I really tried to add motion to the love coming out of the honey pot.

I also used the Circus Panels CutUp for the sentiment.


What do you think of this set? It could play nicely with some of the circus sets that we have at TCP. I hope you like my card! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and tomorrow I'll be debuting my MOST fave card I've made so far with this release! Hope you can pop back by :)

hugs, Noelle









No comments: