Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cards for Church Friends

Hey there friends! I just wanted to pop by with some cards I made recently for some folks at my church. You might remember me telling you about this new ministry that I'm working on here. I usually make some cards every week for this, but many of them never see a camera flash since I always send them out right away. But I got these photographed and thought you might want to see. :) I use a lot of Verve stamps for these, love their faith stamps more than anyone else's! I have a bunch of A2 sized DP scraps I pull from for these, and lately have learned it's best to keep them as flat and mailman friendly as possible. :) These are usually simple and quick, a few die cuts, maybe a paper flower, a flat gem and then they are good to go. I'm glad I can send cards to people that need them. :)










Hope you are having an awesome week so far!

Noelle:)

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

these are sweet..your church friends will love them..

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What lovely set!!!!

Nikki said...

Such pretty cards for those at your church sure to bring a smile