Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, March 25, 2013

Sneaky Peek Week "Key and Heart Background"

Hi all! I am SO excited to share with you today's Sneaky Peek! I love the way this card turned out so much, I may never part with it. :) First things first, here's the set STAMP we are "peeking" at today, it's a large RUBBER background stamp called the "Key and Heart Background."

I also used "Sock Monkey" on this card, LOVE him!


Here's my card :)


You can see I used the Key and Heart background, not only as a background, but also to paper-piece Mr. Sock Monkey's suit with.

This was a fun card, you know I love a plethora of layers, and as you can see, this card has them! 


I hope you like my card and this Peek! Our Blog Hop begins at midnight, and I'll be back then with my final card! 

Big Sock Monkey Hugs, Noelle





3 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

I'm in love with this card! What a great pairing

Teresa Kline said...

this is a darlin card, luv the mix of patterns and colors....hope you have a wonderful week!

hugs *~*

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very cute, Noelle! Terrific mix of colors and patterns, and I love all of the buttons! :D